Sunday, December 30, 2007

The One

The One
Hi, The One!
I will love with only U girl by closing my eyes and will get water after opening it. I will stay hungry but will feed U. I will wear just underwear but will buy beautiful clothes to U. I will love u whole my life. I will celebrate Valentine Days till u become an old aunt. I will accept as a GOLD to ur oldness and, SILVER to ur white hair. U know Jesus had accepted cross for the world but I will accept the cross for U because U would be my world!
Take care


I Love You
I love U....;
...More than the stars loves the sky,
...More than the sky loves its glory,
...More than the Mountain loves its height,
...More than the eyes loves its sight,
...More than the Nature loves its beauty,
...More than the Ocean loves its depth,
...More than the rain loves to fall
on the parched dry earth,
I love U....;
...More than the earth loves its gravity,
...More than the river loves to flow,
...More than the rose loves to blossm ,
...More than a bird loves to freedom,
Fly into my heart because I love U,
More than I love my own heart so

let our love shine like the stars on a stary night
Let's its beauty spread to the heaven
Let love reig ever forever and ...ever.....!

No comments: